Existential Angst

My blog is to honor my father and children that have passed away as I search for meaning in their loss.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Dreams Predict the Future

Last night I had a dream that intertwined with reality but the dream had to know of what was going to happen in order to make the story work out. In this dream, I predicted my wife coming to bed before she actually did. This isn't the first time I have dreamed something and then have reality somehow match up with the dream or vice versa. As anyone else experienced this?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once had a vivid(nap)dream about 7 yrs ago that an ex-girlfriend, was talking to one of her friends boyfriend.He was flirting very heavily , and I remember getting very upset because it sounded like they were in my parents living room.Anyways I decided I'd mess with her head and tell her what she told the guy.To both of our amazment she asked me how I knew she said that.I really can't explain what happened, I knew I wasn't asleep , and also knew I wasn't fully awake..I geuss astral projection (if you believe in that) I can't honestly say I believe...

8/21/2005 09:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home